Simple sentences about rainy season | Few lines about rainy season

Rainy Season

It is a rainy day.
My favourite season is rainy season.
It is cool everywhere. I put on warm clothes.
I love to play in the rain, but my parents no longer allowed me to play within the rain.
I consume snacks and drink hot coffee or tea.
I wear raincoats and put on my boots at the same time while going outdoor.
I see a colorful rainbow and clouds.
I have an umbrella. I take it and move outside.
I see a peacock dancing in the road.
I bounce in the puddles.
Rain fills the ponds, rivers, lakes, and wells.
I see the raindrops. It looks very stunning.
The trees and flora appearance quite and green.
I ship the paper boats within the rain water.
I see the frog everywhere.
I like the rainy season.

Tags: #essay_on_rainy_season
#rainy_season
#essay_in_rainy day
#essay_on_rainy_season_in_english
#favourite_season
#paragraph_on_rainy_season
#Paragraph_on_my_favourite_season_rainy
#10_lines_about_rainy_season

Comments