Birthday wishes for Brother in English


The person who doesn't know how to express his love...
But, he always cares for his siblings inside the heart...
Don't even leave us to anyone at any time... 
The person who is there for me to support all the time...
If he sees his siblings' eyes are in tears, ready to wipe their tears and fight with the one who makes them cries....
Also, ready to sacrifice his wishes for his siblings...
Simply, Talk limited...  Hear unlimited... Speak too much 
wherever and whenever necessary...
Provide his Love unconditional...
I'm proudly says, feel so lucky to have a brother like you...
God gave me the best gift in this life, you both my dear little brothers!
Wishing you a very happy birthday!
May God bless you abundantly, My Dear Bro!
Love you always!



Comments